3763 Cesar Chavez
- Six 1 bedroom, 1 bath units, two with private decks at the rear
- Built in 1911; oversized lot 3419 square feet (per tax records)
- Cap rate projected at 4.2%, GRM projected at 17
- All units have hardwood floors, period details and box beam ceilings
- Top floor units boast lovely southern views and wonderful light
- 4+ car parking used only by Sellers
- Expansive storage space and bonus rooms used only by Sellers
- Handsome Edwardian façade
- Good income with potential for additional parking rental income
- Recently seismically retrofitted for soft-story compliance
- Walkable to Church St. and 24th St. shopping, restaurants and cafes
- Easy access to public transportation and freeways
3763 Cesar Chavez is a trophy Edwardian building on an oversized lot in highly desirable Noe Valley. Constructed in 1911 per the tax records, the property boasts great character, southern views, and period details such as charming built-in benches in entry foyer of each unit and box beam ceilings. The entire building is fully tenant occupied with good income and potential for additional income from renting out the parking spaces (currently used only by the owners). All six units are 3-room flats (1 bedroom each) with hardwood floors, period details, box beam ceilings and built-ins. The lower flats feature decks off the rear; the upper units have gorgeous southern views and wonderful light.
The building enjoys great storage and workshop/ office rooms on the garage level for the owner to use and a huge rear carport for 4+ car parking. There is a common laundry room on the garage level for the tenants to use. The building has been well-maintained and was recently seismically retrofitted.
Ideally located in central Noe Valley, this beautiful property boasts a walkable location near public transportation as well as 24th St./Church St. shopping/cafes. Also enjoy easy freeway access.